Hi All, this post is super unique as haircare is common for both men and women. Indians in general tend to have a thick yet unmanageable hair . To add to out misery , the pollution outside and the work stress tends to affect our health which also includes hairs. Here are few haircare tips that I personally follow which does not take much effort or time and can be done daily 🙂
Doable Haircare Tips That Can Be Done Daily:
- Use coconut oil / almond oil and massage your head with it at-least for 15 min and leave it for half an hour .Try this at-least two times a week before you take a shower.
- When you shower do not use shampoo directly . Dilute it in a bowl of water and then use it ,as shampoo and such products are chemical they tend to make hair dry and frizzy.
- Never forget your conditioner and don’t use the conditioner on your scalp.
- After your done washing it , avoid using hair dryers as they tend to make hair frizzy.
- If you do use hair -straighteners then use a heat protection serum or spray . Recently , I tried Schwarzkopf Osis+ Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum
- Always remember to use a hair serum as it keeps the hair soft and untangled. I have recently been using Garnier Fruits Oil-in-Cream recently and it had helped me a lot to maintain.
- Avoid hair spray as much as possible, a healthy hair needs to be as natural as possible.
- Eat as much as vegetables and fruits as possible.
Stop worrying about your hair falling and just maintain a good lifestyle to see the results . Hair and face as such responds a lot to your mind , hence always do not take things too hard about your life .
How do you maintain your hair ? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
Do not forget to subscribe to Wasted By Fashion and also do follow us on social media :