If you guys are prone to tanning or acne or skin infection , honey is one of the best natural medicine available. I hate tans and tan lines , well I can’t avoid it but I need to take care of my skin ..
Now what do i do???
I take just a teaspoon of honey and apply it on my tanned skin !!!
What happens then???
I get this soft and gentle skin without tan burns!!!
WOW !! awesome isnt it? 😀
Why should you use honey on your skin?
- Honey is antiseptic. When it is diluted with water, it produces hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an antimicrobial agent and is used as a mild antiseptic. Honey is useful in treating cuts, wounds, and abrasions.
- Honey is a good cleanser for skin. It soak ups impurities from the pores of the skin, leaving the skin clean and clear.
- Honey is a very effective moisturizer for skin. It retains moisture making your skin radiant and soft.
- Honey properties protect your skin under the sun,assist the skin to rejuvenate.
- Honey is a natural remedy to prevent wrinkles.
- Honey antioxidant properties make it capable to fight against skin ageing.
I know it sounds nerdy ..!!!!!
Here you go now, now you know one of the most beautiful gift of nature “HONEY”!!!
Keep following, I would be blogging on honey mask and other uses of it soon!! 🙂