Hey pretty readers out there , Hello again 😀
I was just sitting and trying to arrange my dressing table when I found my favorite Plum Pink Nail-Paint by Lotus Herbal .This pink one is my favorite and special to me ,I don’t know why though 😛 So here I am posting the most confusing Nail-Art to shake up the summer heat 😀
i love shaping my nails ,I do it often .This is my routine and suddenly I felt an urge to do a tiny Nail -Art 😀
What I am using here :
Lotus Pure Plum Pink : 948
Candy Nail Polish
What Am I gonna do with them???
I thought why not go on the crazy wagon for a change and draw 4 different patterns at once 😀 to my suprise it dint turn out be a bad idea <3
- First would be my thumb nail where I drew wavy asymmetric curves 😀 ( whatever that means ) , you would be be able to visualise when you see those pictures 😀 . Pink was my base and the pattern were drawn in those gray-green paint !!
- For my index finger I drew a diagonal pattern with short lines .Green was the base here and patterns were drawn in pink. Sorry for the voting ink on my finger 😛 Kinda takes it attention from the pattern doesn’t it ?
- For my middle finger , drew few polka dots having green as my base and drew the dots in pink and again put a dot of green over that existing pink dot ( Pheww!!! )
- The ring finger pattern turned out to be my favorite 😀 I gave Pink as my base and I drew border using Grey -green 😀
- The small finger I left it as such giving a Pink coat 😀
And here are few more photos of the nail-art hope you guys like it 😀
This is how you can use just a basic tooth-pick to create an art 😀 😀 also don’t forget to apply Vaseline on your cuticles to get a good finish 😀
I know you all are following me on Twitter , Facebook and Bloglovin , If not then click the link below to follow 😀
Love you all heaps , have a great day <3 and do try it for summer and let me know <3