Hello everyone , I know these days I have been obsessed with hair products so much and been reviewing quite a few . I bumped into Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream sometime back and have been using it regularly. Since it is raining and the humidity is increasing day by day I wanted to review this one. Lets see if this can save us from bad hair day 😛
How to use Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream?
Using Oil-In- Cream is probably the easiest thing you could ask for .You can use it in three ways :
1.Before Wash :
Just massage it into your scalp and leave it for sometime . Just rinse it and let it dry.
2.After Wash :
This is what i prefer , it works great like a leave-in Conditioner and saves me from horrible frizz.
You could massage it into your scalp and leave it overnight . Just wash it the next day and you are good to go.
Pros and Cons Of Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream :
- They are super affordable
- Available in every supermarket
- The quantity is great for the price you pay
- I love the fruity smell it has , wonderful
- It is defintely not oily and feels great on my hair
- Controls frizz to a great extent
- I did not face hairfall issues after using it (great!!!)
- The packaging is super cute , very travel friendly.
- I guess I do not exactly have any complaints with this product , one best buy.
- It has alcohol contents in them , so ideally it is not very best for you hair to be left on . That is one reason why I use them like a leave-in conditioner rather than leaving them overnight .
Priced at INR 100/- for 200ml
Will I recommend Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream ?
Yes , if your hair reacts to climate changes then this is the one. I would also recommend this because its pretty affordable for the quantity you get.
Rating : 4.5/5
I have reduced 0.5 from the rating because this product contains alcohol and that is not very good for your hair.
You could buy yours in Amazon.in , I have added the link so that its easy for you all 🙂
Did you try this product out ? Did you like it ? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
Also don’t forget to connect :