This is my second amazing lipstick from my lipstick collection , I know a lot of you must have heard of MAC Girl About Town and this is the reason it is in my review “target”. This post I have been trying to post for sometime but somehow it gets delayed . Honestly , MAC Girl About Town and MAC Ruby Woo are the only two MAC products that I have used 🙂 Since Indian skintone/Oilve skintone is a tricky thing , I had to buy this and see how it works on me.
Just got @maccosmetics Girl about town .. Can’t wait to review it 💜💜😍😍😍😍 just got it for the love of pink 💜💜😍😍 BTW anyone here who uses Bobbi Brown lippies ?? Let me know planning to explore more 😎 #makeupblogger #beautybeyondcolor #beautyblogger #cosmetics #colors #love #pink #fashionblogger #girlabouttown #maccosmetics #mac #indianmakeupblogger #indianbeautyblogger #indian #mumbai #chennai #girl #lovepink #lipstick #lipstickaddiction #makeupjunkie #oliveskin #southindian
The reason I purchased this shade was because of the formula , MAC Ruby Woo comes up Retro Matte ( My favorite) and MAC Girl About Town comes under Creme based. I have used MAC Girl About Town only during parties as I am more of a Red lipstick lover <3
Pros and Cons Of MAC Girl About Town Lipstick:
- I love the packaging , the classy black body bullet body is so MAC !!
- I love this barbie pink , they bring out the girl in you.
- The are pretty versatile , you could wear them during day time or during parties at night
- I love the Vanilla smell (who doesn’t ? )
- I love the stay but not as much as I love their Retro Matte Range
- The pigmentation and gloss is amazing , the shimmers are tiny and they do not look tacky
- It doesn’t feather or bleed but yes fades over time
- It stays around 6 hours plus for me including my food rituals , lipsticks tend to stay on my lips for a long time anyways though.
- None of MAC products are affordable are they ??
- They might not suit all skin tone so I would recommend you to try them out and buy them .
Priced at INR 1450/-
this is a good buy if you are looking for quality or you do not mind shedding few bucks on a lipstick.
Will I recommend MAC Girl About Town?
This one is completely relative , if this shade suits you and you are more of a “pink” person then yes go for it . If you are like me and love Reds, Plums and deeper shade then obviously this one is not for you. Yes , quality and quantity is amazing for the price you pay 🙂
FOTD day-time :
FOTD night-time :
For the love of posing 😂 #throwback #indianbeautyblogger #indianfashion #indianfashionblog #indianfashionblogger #fashionblogger #partytime #partywear #blue #pink #lovepink #clubbing #officeparty #accenture #india #indianbeautyblog #beautyblog
A photo posted by Wasted By Fashion (@anuradhamohan92) on
You could buy them here on Amazon.in
Have you guys used this shade ? How do you like it? Comment below 🙂
Also don’t forget to connect :