Arezia Matte Me lipsticks have been around for sometime now , it is the exact dupe of Sleek Makeup Matte Me range. The also have the exact packaging but since Sleek Makeup is not sold in India , these dupes have become quite popular.These babies are super affordable and are pretty easily available both online and in beauty stores.
I did buy two of the shades of Arezia Matte Me namely:
- Maroon Mature (AZ-14)
- Cochineal (AZ-08)
Arezia Matte Me Maroon Mature (AZ-14):
If you have been following me , you would know that I adore dark lips . I am more of Reds and Maroons than Pink person since I have strong yellow undertone.This is more towards the brown side than the red side but nevertheless a beautiful shade. One turn-off was they wear off unevenly and since its a dark shade it ends up look obvious . This buy I might not repeat unfortunately.
So tried #arezia #matteme #liquidlipstick in the shade #Marron #Mature , I have never worn #brown #lipcolor before.. Feels awesome 😂😂😂 Finally a lipstick as dark as my soul 💜 . . . . . . . . @fashionstorm321 thanks guys 🙌 . #indianbeautyblogger #indianfashionblogger #indianblogs #darklips #beauty #mumbai #lovelips #ilovemakeup #socool #mumbaiblogger #chennaiblogger #wbf #picoftheday #photooftheday #brownlove
Arezia Matte Me Cochineal (AZ-08):
This is a very pretty bright pink and surprisingly they looked wonderful on me . Like I said , I am more of a dark-shade kinda person and seldom such shades look good on me . Fortunately , the color payoff and stay was far better than Maroon Mature . It did not flake off but it did end up being a stain after sometime . This is a thumbs-up if you are planning to buy these Arezia Matte Me lipsticks.
Pros and Cons Of Arezia Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks:
- They are super cheap and easily affordable
- The color payoff is pretty good
- Most of the colors would look great on Indian skin-tone / Olive skin-tone
- Arezia Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks provides a wide range of colors to choose from
- You can buy them online or from counter in beauty shops
- The Mature Maroon feathers out which is pretty annoying considering the fact that they are dark lipsticks and they get pretty obvious.
- There is no vegetarian symbol in the package
- There is no expiry date as well
- They have a weird chemical smell
- The bottle can look little tacky
- Does not have the ingredients used , that is pretty scary.
Priced at around INR 250/-
These can be got just to increase your color collection
Will I recommend Arezia Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks ?
Not really , I would spend more bucks and buy something better NYX or L.A Girl maybe 🙂
You can buy Arezia Matte Me Maroon Mature here .
Did you use it ? Did you like it ? Comment below 🙂
Also don’t forget to connect :