Hi Lovelies ,If you know me , you would know that I do not use foundations or BB or CC creams much on a daily basic . Hence I seldom buy them but when I do have to go out or something I would need them. I have been hunting for my shade for a long time now and I finally found one . I picked up Loreal True Match Foundation in shade Golden Amber (7.D/7.W) and was a perfect match for my skin-tone . Keep reading to know my verdict.
Pros and Cons Of Loreal True Match Foundation(Golden Amber):
- Honestly , blends like magic and does not look awkward
- They have amazing shade selection specially for Indian skin-tone
- Does not crease at all
- Has pretty good coverage and finish
- Does not become patchy or greasy over time
- Has pretty good stay for 9 hours if you are indoor and for 5 hours if you are wearing them while during your errands
- Does not make you look grey which usually drug-store makeups do
- Pretty affordable for the quality and has good availability
- Love the quantity for the price I paid
- Not really for people with oily skin . This is more for people for dry and normal skin-tone
- Comes in a glass container , not very travel friendly
Priced at INR 1025 /- for 30ml
Will I recommend Loreal True Match Foundation(Golden Amber) ?
Yes Yes Yes , one of the best foundations I have tried till date . I love the finish of this one and for the cost I pay I have no complains at all.
Swatch of Loreal True Match Foundation in shade Golden Amber :
I have blended the foundation and it looks like my skin *gasp!!! beauty!!!*
FOTD with Loreal True Match Foundation in shade Golden Amber :
Have you guys tried the range ? Did you like it ? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
Also you could follow me on :