Hey All,It has been forever since I posted a product review.I know a lot of you love straightening your hair but you do not realize how badly your hair gets damaged when you do it directly. I had been using this heat resistant for a while now and here I am reviewing it for you . I bought Schwarzkopf Osis Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum almost a month and have been using this whenever I use heating application like straighteners or blow-dryers.
Pros and Cons Of Schwarzkopf Osis Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum:
- Very Light and Travel Friendly
- Pretty affordable for the quantity
- I love how the spray works on my hair
- It gives a shine after you are done with straightening the hair
- I do not like how it spreads on the hair , it kinda spreads unevenly because you are spraying them on.
- You would need a lot of them if you have a long hair because you would need the product to spread evening on your tresses.
- The name is very misleading , it is not a serum but instead a spray . I am glad a spray nozzle is kept for people to get it but still why would you name a spray as serum?
Priced at INR 875/- for 200ml
Will I recommend Schwarzkopf Osis Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum?
Yes, for the price you pay it is a good bargain. I bought it in a beauty shop in Mumbai for almost INR600/- which is a great deal. If you have the habit of heating or styling your hair , this is what you need. Well , since it is affordable and very easily available both online and offline , this would be something I would opt for.
I have wavy hair and my hair is super moody. Some days I get curls and the other days it is pretty manageable. I did use Schwarzkopf Osis Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum and this is how the result was. I do not do intense straightening because I hate flat hair and I love the neat hair .
My Look from the Hoodie outfit , remember ? If not its This One.
What do you use to protect your hair ? Tell me in the comments below 🙂
And you could always stay connected :