Hey lovely ladies, I know a lot of you are looking forward to Valentine’s day. I am pretty sure you all are planning on what to wear. Since Valentine’s Day outfit can be extremely overwhelming, I am listing out some of them which you can wear.
What kind of make-up is a safe bet for most of Valentine’s Day outfit?
Usually, a lighter eye makeup with stunning red lipstick is the easiest and the safest to wear. You would notice that most of the outfit I am mentioning below have a similar make-up. Red lipstick is the safest bet and there is always one Red that compliments your skin tone. You can also create dark eyes with beige (n*de) lipsticks but they are little hard to choose from.
You can use some of these for one of your Valentine’s Day outfit depending on what goes with it.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC41)
- Miss Claire Gel Primer-Amazon.in
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 42)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Water Proof Gel Liner
- Colobar Duo Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Longdon Vivid Shimmer in shade Brick Radiant – Amazon.in
- Makeup Revolution Brave Pallet –Amazon.in
- PAC Eyelashes (55)
- Adell Lash Glue (Transparent)
- BeYu cosmetics Lipstick (Rose Affair)
- Kylie Lip-kit in shade Mary Jo K
Valentine’s Day Outfit Inspirations –
- The recent velvet dress from SHEIN and would look so lovely for the occasion. You can read the entire outfit HERE.
2. Red cape jacket outfit from SHEIN which was published recently is ideal for lazy folks. You can invest in good outerwear and try to pair them with shorts or jeans. You can read the blog HERE.
3. If you love bright red in general and also have a tendency to prefer girly outfits then this would be a good idea. You can read the entire article HERE.
4. Well, if you are in a mood for classy but yet glamourous then maybe you will enjoy this look. This look has head-to-toe in red and has to be my favorite. Click HERE to read the entire blog.
5. If you are a fan of the off-shoulder top and you are not a big fan of dresses then this would surely work for you. You can read the detail HERE.
6. Now, this is definitely for those who love experimenting. If you can pull-off red bottoms then this you should not miss at all. Read the details HERE.
7. If you are planning to go out during the day for a brunch or a late lunch then this outfit might be just right for you. Read it entirely HERE.
8. One more outfit post for those shy girls who love tops and different patterns in them. This top as such is very comfortable and ideal for those who hate dressing up too much. Click HERE to read more.
9. If you love pants and need some variety then jeggings in maroons might be a good choice. You can read it HERE.
I really hope this post helped all of you. Which one is your favorite and which one would you try ? Let me know in the comments below.