Hey beauties, I know most of us here love weekends and cannot wait to let our hair loose a little. A lot of you girls out there assume that evening wear needs to be either black or navy. Brighter colors like Magenta, Pink, Orange look great for parties as well. I spotted these super cute Magenta bat-winged sleeves dress on SHEIN and I had to have it.
How did I style this Magenta Bat-Wing Sleeves Party Dress?
I honestly love the party wears the most. I picked up this Magenta bat-winged sleeves dress because I do not own such a pattern and wanted to experiment. Also, it is backless which I rarely wear. I picked up a matching bralette with this dress as I rarely wear backless dresses. Since it was meant to be worn in a party, I did overdress myself. I paired it up with a lovely layer necklace and nude shoes since the color is super bright. I am towards the curvy side because of which I usually prefer fitting bottoms and this dress solves this purpose.
Makeup Details & Where To Buy Them?
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC41)
- Miss Claire Gel Primer-Amazon.in
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 42)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Water Proof Gel Liner
- Colobar Duo Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Longdon Vivid Shimmer in shade Brick Radiant – Amazon.in
- Makeup Revolution Brave Palette Eyeshadows
- PAC Eyelashes
- Adell Lash Glue (Transparent)
- Kylie Lip-Kit in shade Mary Jo
- BiYu Cosmetics Eyeliner in shade Nude Pearl
- BiYu Cosmetics Strobing Palette
OOTD pairing Magenta bat-winged sleeves dress–
I was so comfortable with this dress and it looks really flattering. I can assure that this is for petite girls as well as it fits quite well and the length is appropriate.
Dress : SHEIN // Earring & Long Beads Necklace: ALDO India// Choker: FOrever21 India// Shoes: INC5
Would you dare to wear a bright color like this during weekends? Do let me know in the comments below.