Hello folks, you know that I don’t wear animal prints much but off-lately have been experimenting with my clothing choices. Hence, I picked this Leopard printed top from SHEIN. It was a part of a co-ord set but I wanted to pair it differently.
I keep experimenting with outfits and you all know that I absolutely enjoy doing that. The Leopard printed top is skin fit and is as comfortable as it looks.
How did I style this Leopard Printed Top?
To neutralize and also to make it easier to wear, I have paired it up with peach pants that I bought a couple of years back. I also opted for cute cat headbands to go with the theme. Opted for cute compact sling back because I love compact bags. Also, I paired them up with beige high-heels which made the look super chic.
Makeup Details & Where To Buy Them?
I opted for red eyeshadow and really strong winged liner. Since the eye makeup was super strong, I opted for nude lipstick by Maybelline. I also added fake lashes for drama and it worked quite well. Also, I love my natural hair and hence I did not style it.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC41)
- Miss Claire Gel Primer-Amazon.in
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 42)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Water Proof Gel Liner
- Colobar Duo Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Longdon Vivid Shimmer in shade Brick Radiant – Amazon.in
- Revolution Pro Mischief Mattes Pallette
- PAC Eyelashes
- Adell Lash Glue (Transparent)
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick – Daringly Nude
- BiYu Cosmetics Eyeliner in shade Nude Pearl
- BiYu Cosmetics Strobing Palette
Top : SHEIN // Botton : Globus India // Earrings : Street Shop in Lokhandwala , Mumbai// Bag: Forever21 India// Shoes: INC5
Do you like animal prints as much as I do? Do let me know in the comments below if you would try this outfit.