Hello everyone, it has been quite some time since I published an outfit post. As you can see, I have been experimenting with clothes quite recently and honestly, I have been loving them. I fell in love with this super cute Gingham Romper that I found in Forever21 last year but I hadn’t styled them till almost today. Since everyone loves Gingham and has become a staple now, I am so glad that I found this cute piece.
How did I style this cute Gingham romper?
Now, I wanted this style to be as retro as possible. Also, I did realize that I barely wear hair accessories and I wanted to experiment in that space as well. This cute little hairband with bow literally took my heart and I had to have it. I also skipped my habit of wearing high-heels because I wanted the look to be as cute as possible.
Makeup Details & Where To Buy Them?
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC41)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 42)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Water Proof Gel Liner
- Colobar Duo Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Longdon Vivid Shimmer in shade Brick Radiant – Amazon.in
- Makeup Revolution Brave Palette Eyeshadows
- PAC Eyelashes
- Adell Lash Glue (Transparent)
- Maybelline Soft Matte
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer (NC45)
- BiYu Cosmetics Eyeliner in shade Nude Pearl
- BiYu Cosmetics Strobing Palette
OOTD with Gingham Romper-
I kept my hair undone as I wanted the hair to be super bouncy. As I said, the aim was to look as cute and as retro as possible.
Dress : Forever21 // Earring : Accessorize // Choker: Local shop in Galleria, Powai // Bag: H&M India// Shoes: Ajio // Hairband: Miniso // Finger Ring: Street Shop in Chennai
Do you guys love this cute gingham romper? Let me know in the comments below.