Hi lovely folks , so you know I love a lot of drama and I was upgrading my closet recently. I spotted this lovely Floral Bardot Crop Top and since I also love comfort, I opted for wide-legged pants. If you can see I also made sure my makeup is as colorful as possible.
How did I style this cute Floral Bardot Crop Top?
Since I love off-shoulder, I picked up this lovely top. The look has to be stylish and comfortable, nothing speaks comfort more than super baggy pants. The plus with looks like this is that you can wear it anywhere you want to and it is flattering to most body type. I also picked up loved silver earrings and a silver choker to go with the look. Since I love heels a lot, I picked up this lovely maroon heels to style it up.
Makeup Details & Where To Buy Them?
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC41)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 42)
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Water Proof Gel Liner
- Colobar Duo Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Longdon Vivid Shimmer in shade Brick Radiant – Amazon.in
- Morphe 35O Pallette
- PAC Eyelashes
- Adell Lash Glue (Transparent)
- Maybelline Red Carpet Lipstick
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer (NC45)
- BiYu Cosmetics Eyeliner in shade Nude Pearl
- BiYu Cosmetics Strobing Palette
OOTD with Floral Bardot Crop Top-
I love how much fun it was shooting in these cutest Floral Bardot Crop Top and high waist pants. I totally love the fabric and flow.
Top & Choker : Forever21 // Earring : SHEIN // High-waist Pants & Earrings: SHEIN // Shoes: Ajio // Bracelet: Street Shop in Chennai
Do you guys love this cute gingham romper? Let me know in the comments below.